Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Murder's Mind (The Peace Maker)

Written on 10-15-09

Dear Pathetic Use of Life,

I know your dead but being the giving person that I am, I thought I should give you an explanation of why I killed you; even though you are unworthy for trapping me in this iron prison. When I first experienced death, it was the most amazing thing that ever happened. The smell of fresh blood and sight of peace on the dying person’s face. So, I though that if the person was upset about something, that they should die. When I saw you, you were screaming and yelling because you lost your watch. I thought instead of looking for the watch with you, I would help you in a different way. You might think that these actions were over dramatic but what you don’t realize is that now you don’t have to worry about the time anymore. I put the nails in your eyes to help ease the searching mind, cut your tongue out so you wouldn’t strain your voice from screaming out in frustration, and I broke both you arms and legs so you could relax instead of looking for you watch. All along, you had left you watch by the sink. I saw it while you were peacefully drifting away from the life you had known for 22 years. So now you must realize that I do not deserve to be in prison or to be labeled as insane, but it is you who should go to jail for putting an innocent woman in this small cell with a death sentence in 5 months. I put you at peace and I get thrown in jail for doing the right thing. The world is a harsh place to live. My theory is that if you leave someone to suffer, you get to be free to roam the world but if you ease their pain, you get a death sentence. It’s not like I broke into your house. You kindly invited me in. Then realizing that you lost your watch, you tore your house apart. I thought that you deserved better. So that is why I ‘killed’ you. I just found out that they were able to sell your house to a family with a little girl. She is staying in your old bedroom. She sees small dots of blood that the cleaner had missed, but she thought it was the game where you connect the dots and then you get a picture. Anyway, I accept you apologies and I hope one day that you realize that you should thank me. But I should be the one who is sorry for you did not deserve the help that I brought you. To think that I wasted my time when I could of helped ease someone else out of pain that I wasted all that time trying to be a friend to you. And people call me sick. You are a very ungrateful person, but I helped the world by getting rid of one more of you demons to society.

When and if you realize your evil acts, then and only then will you next life begin.

Your Savior,

The Peace Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment